NUDESTIX is currently seeking a Creative Brand Designer to join the in-house Creative team at our corporate office in Toronto. You will be part of a fast-paced, energetic environment where you will play a key role in assisting the Creative Brand Manager with the multi-faceted business-to-consumer marketing campaigns in both digital & retail.
You’ll think outside the box and assist in pushing the creative boundaries to translate the brand’s vision and messaging in a visually disruptive way! You are passionate about the Beauty industry, thrive in a startup environment and want to be a part of an award-winning, fresh, young and emerging brand.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty. The qualities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 2-5 years of Graphic Design Experience in consumer packaged goods, preferably in the fashion/beauty industries
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in design, visual communications or equivalent
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, namely Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign on a Mac platform
- Well-versed in video-editing using Adobe Premiere & After Effects and/or Final Cut Pro
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Have a creative eye with attention to detail
- Self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve problems, and improve work environment
- Confident, with the ability to work well within a team and on your own initiative
- Strong time management skills
- Deadline oriented and results driven, thrives in a high pressure environment
- Familiar with Microsoft Office for presentation purposes
- Online portfolio is a must
How to apply: If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume, samples of your work & a paragraph of why you'd be a great fit for NUDESTIX to email@example.com. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. References required.
About NUDESTIX: Created by chemical engineer and mother, Jenny Frankel, and inspired by millennial sisters, Ally and Taylor, NUDESTIX is a streamlined makeup collection of easy to use touch ‘n go makeup pencils for face, eyes, lips and cheeks that cover all the bases and give you a fresh-faced, nude look. The brand’s motto, #GoNudeButBetter, encourages enhancing your best features with that natural makeup look. www.nudestix.com